• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Case Study Case Study - Push Subscription - Landingtrack - Propellerads -

CrakRevenue

Nalux

Hey All,
So I decided also to share one of my campaigns running on propellerads for push collection which i started this month.

Basic info:
Country - KSA
Traffic source - Propellerads Smart CPM Pops
Offer - push subscription offers
Tracker - Landing Track (a must in my opinion due to its powerfull automation)
Background Music - Metalica (sorry, it's a must)
Beer: Stella Artois (sorry, it's a must as well)

So I got some cool pages from one of my demand partners and set it up to a campaign in Landing track. I knew i need a very powerfull automation as my plan is to bid high enough to win good traffic, and to cut non performing zones quick as possible so i wont loose too much.

Setting up:

Landing track:
First, protection from negative profit daily. As landing track doing all actions by automation it helps a lot controlling your campaigns in terms of decision if to pause the campaign or not. I set it to be activated again the next day if the campaign is paused due to negative profit.

1573391486493-png.6653

Optimization rules:

As we are talking baout really low payout offers (betrween 3-6 cents

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!