• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Case Study [CASE STUDY] Push Notifications + Money Amulet (ROI 69%)

Adsterra

PropellerAds

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Hi everyone!

Sometimes we get success stories from our affiliates about our traffic. We decided to share such stories with you. Enjoy!

Offers: Money amulet BG, HU, SK
Scheme: Main landing page + prelander with a horoscope
CPA network: adcombo.com
Traffic source: propellerads.com (push notifications)
Period: 07/29/2018 - 04/08/2018
GEOs: Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia
Total Spend: $436
Income: $740
Net Profit: $304
ROI: 69.7%

"This is a case study to share my experience on how to run a push notifications campaign. I like to test different networks. So a couple of months ago I tried the push notifications ad format on propellerads.com.

I had been looking for high converting offers, and I saw Money amulet offers for Europe in Adcombo. Just to be clear, I had some experience working with similar offers targeted at CIS.

The prelander with horoscopes worked here as well! I had just one standard landing page, so drove traffic there.

xzBYQ6E-Uq0.jpg

Q5N182HV3i8.jpg

How did I drive traffic

I didn't give much thought to creatives. Simply copied the texts that used to work well with native ads and translated them to local languages.

It was clear that zodiac images were converting well, so I decided even

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!