Case Study [Case Study] Offer: Green CARD with push ad formats – ROI 73%

Adsterra

Affbank

Contributor
Hello Guys!

This is the Case Study from Media Buyer who run @PropellerAds traffic, he's shared his case and won the contest - so Propellers decided to give him back the budget money!

So you can't miss this real way to earn with pushes ad format :)

If you are doing Affiliate Marketing, especially Media Buying and you feel that you need to have some “exotica” in your life, and you really want to stay away from weight-loss means , hemorrhoid creams, Titan gels or money Amulet – so this case is for you:

Lottery to win an American Green Card - put some exotica and extra profit to your Affiliate life.

Offer is a good one, where they provide the rather fast approve, so let it be – I will share with you my way to earn.

1539689305.jpg

Affiliate Network: Mobytize

Offer: 807208 - Green Card Lottery Experts

Source: PropellerAds

GEO: Kazakhstan

Spent: $283

Earned: $489

Profit: $206

Time of running: 24th of July -2nd of Sep

About Affiliate Network: Although Mobytize is not my favorite Network for many reasons, but they have tons of offers for Russia and CIS countries, that’s why I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!