Contributor
Offer: Ureline;
Traffic Source: Megapu.sh;
GEO: KZ;
Period: 28.05.18 - 14.09.18;
Spent: 1050.95$;
Received: 1980$;
Profit: 930$ (ROI - 88.57%)

I heard about megapush for the first time in May 2018. Back then, this network didn’t have any competitors. Tired of boring FB banners, I decided to test this new advertising format. For a few days, I was keeping an eye of their telegram channel and threw the first $100 in to try it out. It took me a while to choose an offer. I chose Ureline by KMA since it was working quite well on my FB on Kazakhstan GEO, the bundle was ready to go, so I decided to give it a try.
It didn’t take me too long to make up my mind about creative ads, I took the ones that worked well on FB. I updated them to meet megapu.sh format. I used Kazakh language for my push ads, the same for landing and prelending pages. Here are the examples of the most successful one:

1548240729.jpg

1548240743.jpg

1548240762.jpg

I launched my first campaign on May 26. Over the entire redirect period, I created 37 campaigns. I was not really consistent, I’d often stop

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!