• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Case Study How to run push ads on gambling offers with limited budget

CrakRevenue

RichAds

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
BLOG2_.jpg

Traffic Source: RichPush
Tracking Tool: PeerClick
Affiliate Network: PeerFly
Vertical: Gambling

I know that lots of people run push ads on gambling offers and achieve good results, so I decided to test this niche.

Launch

Used most of the macros available as I do not know which are useful. Will only know their usefulness after data comes in and perform comparison with the available optimization features. Setting up is pretty straightforward. I’m lazy and not creative enough, so will be using creatives provided by the advertiser for now.

1.jpg

Results after 1 day

2.jpg

No conversion and not enough traffic yet, so nothing to optimize.

If you have a budget and you are sure in the offer and traffic, raise bids boldly. You will spend more on the campaign, but at the same time, you will get more traffic.

I’m more conservative in my bidding as I started my bid at $0.01 and gradually increased my bid until I see traffic coming in. I’ll stop increasing my bid when I’m comfortable with the speed that the traffic is coming in and increase some more if conversions start coming in.

Newbies or those with lower budget like me may want

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!