• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! 🚀
    Start Your Free 2-Week Trial

Case Study Can you generate Amazon Sales with paid Social traffic?

servandosilva

Grand Guru
Community Leader
One thing I've heard many affiliates asking (including myself) is if it's possible to make money with paid traffic and the Amazon Associates program.
I'm not talking about sending pop traffic direct linked to Amazon's URLs, as that would get you banned quick enough. I'm talking about creating decent content and promote it with some high-quality sources such as Facebook or Google Ads.

Many Amazon affiliates rely on SEO FOR their traffic, and Amazon isn't a favorite for affiliates because they keep slashing their commissions and their reporting isn't very complex, a.k.a. you can't track sales to the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!