• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Case Study Can you generate Amazon Sales with paid Social traffic?

1win

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
One thing I've heard many affiliates asking (including myself) is if it's possible to make money with paid traffic and the Amazon Associates program.
I'm not talking about sending pop traffic direct linked to Amazon's URLs, as that would get you banned quick enough. I'm talking about creating decent content and promote it with some high-quality sources such as Facebook or Google Ads.

Many Amazon affiliates rely on SEO FOR their traffic, and Amazon isn't a favorite for affiliates because they keep slashing their commissions and their reporting isn't very complex, a.k.a. you can't track sales to the click.

I've been curious for a while and I'm making an experiment in the next few days to see what happens. This is how I'm planning to do so:

1. Content

I already have content for this. In fact, I'm using one of my SEO pages that had been getting a few sales here and there over the last year but this year fell a few positions in the SERPs and it's not getting conversions anymore. Here's how it looked like:

amazon-associates-jpg.17135

The chart is in my local currency, but in general, this URL (not the whole website) was doing around

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!