Can I Turn My Zeropark Crappy Results Around?

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you haven't noticed by now, I am terrible at keeping up with my campaigns. This is mainly due to the fact that I am constantly running in 30 different directions with all my projects. Not a bad problem to have! :)

But, it does negatively impact the affiliate campaigns I run. I know this has been true for a long time.

So, I just went through my Zeropark account and finally took a look through a bunch of campaigns I've turned on and off throughout this month and did some optimizations, setup some new campaigns from those optimizations, and I'm curious if I can turn them around.

Here's a breakdown of the ppv campaigns I've setup on Zeropark this month:

zp-png.2846

I'll admit, it's not pretty. But, as I was pouring through my data, I realized there's definitely some potential mixed in there with the losers.

Here's a daily breakdown of the pop and redirect campaigns I tried this month:

zp-daily-png.2847

My goal is to start seeing some green on my daily breakdown. We'll see how my optimizations go. I'll

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!