• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 🔥️ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Follow Along Can I Make a Profitable Offer Work on Voluum DSP?

1win

sd31677

Super Contributor
Been running a Clickbank health offer on Pinterest at more than 100% ROI, but since I have yet to tame their algorithm, I can't scale it the way I would like to. So I decided to give native a try. It has been running for five days

Rev: $178 (3 conversions, 2 upsells)
Spend: $ 604

I should mention that $177 of that loss was from MGID (no conversions there), so I have paused their traffic. I am now just running RevContent

Landing page CTR is 35%, so happy with that. My question is about which widgets to block. I have read that it's advisable to block any widgets with 2500 impressions and zero LP visits, but what about the widgets that ARE getting clicks, just not at a high rate? For instance, assuming a widget does get 1 click in 2500, that's .04%. Should I block any widgets not getting at least that number?

Any other tips on

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!