Came back to cpa with 2000$ in budget, need Help guyes ??!

AdsEmpire

bboylilbil

Lurker
Hello
well first off i'm Bilel , and i start working online since 2016 so I'm not such an expert, the first thing that I liked was CPA marketing, i loved it so much not only for the money for all the process landing pages, tracker, spying,...

I knew I needed some real money to start this business but i tried my chances and gathered about 140$ from promoting CPA offers through Instagram. after that, I tried to run some campaigns on popads and MobiCom as traffic sources but it didn't work i needed a lot more money for testing especially with CPM traffic sources. So i went to eBay dropshipping so I can gather a higher budget and come back to CPA marketing stronger than before, it's been a year since I was doing dropshipping and till now I gathered 2600$ and I'm so excited to be back to CPA marketing even thought that I know that even 2600$ is also a small budget but it's quite an amount comparing to 140$ lol.

so i basically know all the basics how to set up my tracker with the traffic sources, how to do split

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!