• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Building Email Lists with Paid Traffic

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

charliebrown

Grand Guru
Hey guys.

I wanted to share a follow along (or case study?) where I will be building email lists using traffic networks like PropellerAds, ZeroPark and Bing Ads.

I've been an email marketer for the past 8...? maybe 10 years...

But the type of mailing I've been doing is not the usual type you'd expect. I've been in the 3rd party "scene" where in i would buy email lists from other mailers (i know i know...GASP!!) and i would re-market subscribers with relevant ads or ads they've shown interest in. In case you're wondering how this is doable since most ESP's don't allow this...Well it's not illegal if you inform the subscriber during the opt-in process that they will occasionally receive emails/offers from other advertisers. Also I've always owned the platform to send emails so i was the owner of the "ESP" giving me total control of what, when and how much i would send. ;)

This has been quite profitable (last month i made about 5k on Clickbank and another 5k on various other CPA networks) but I'm ready to move on to 1st party data. Why? Because as we know renting and/or purchasing lists

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!