Follow Along Building An Audience via FB Pages First

RollerAds

MoneyTrails

Super Contributor
My goal is to build an audience on Facebook first to monetize and lead them into other traffic sources that I have more control over (website, email, telegram, etc.)

I've finished reading through Luke's FB Page Building Guide.

Here's what I've done so far:
  1. Built a page in a niche I'm interested in and has monetization opportunities (Using similarweb I saw top publishers of a best-selling product using a percentage of FB and Twitter as their traffic source so I'm pursuing getting followers from FB first)
  2. I'm using Luke's FPTraffic to schedule posts
  3. Ran FB page likes campaign (ads only ran for a day and currently restricted after I made some optimizations. Had to submit ID.)
Some Data Optimization Highlights:
  • Targeting USA, mobile news feed, both genders, 5 interests (followers of pages of my target audience, determined from Similarweb) + 1 behavior (people likely to engage with posts in this niche)
  • 2 Ads active: 1 ad is performing better at P1 less (~$.02) per page like than the other.
  • 2 Different meme pictures (not the FB page cover photo) was used
  • Likes from Men is cheaper
  • Likes from Men 55-64 is

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!