• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Brax.io acquired!

Adsterra

brax

Contributor
Partner
Hi Guys,

Joe here ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/joespeiser ), I recently acquired Brax.io from Khaled and Mark, who spent the last 5 years building it into the platform it is today. As many of you know the last 6-8 months it was pretty neglected, and fell behind its peers (wink-wink theoptimizer).

That's why I'm here now. Over the past 2 months we have quadrupled the tech team, and staffed up the customer service side. We have spent the past 60 days paying down long-term technical debt (not fun at all, but as most of you know critical).

Now, as March kicks off, we are building new features, improvements and soon more platforms into the system. Our goal is to raise Brax back to the top of the list for scaling and managing your high volume Native ad buys.

I'm here specifically because Luke convinced me that this is THE place for Native buyers, and if we want feedback, we came to the right forum. =)

I'd love to hear some of things you might be wishing for that other platforms have yet to build, or execute on. As we develop our 2020 roadmap, this feedback is critical.

Feel free to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!