• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Brand new to PPV. Is what I want to do possible?

MGID

gfeather4

Contributor
Hello everyone!!

So I am brand new to PPV traffic. I have more experience with Facebook and Google ads and have had success. I have an account with RTX platform (not funded yet) and I want to see if an idea I have will work or not.

I recently got approved for a private jet affiliate program. I know you can bid on a url in RTX so what if instead of running a Google ad on a keyword ("private jet charter" for example) what if I bid not on that keyword but on the url for the Google ads that other private jet companies are running on Google and then redirecting them from that other company to my page with my affiliate link. So I would be bidding on the url "www.exampleprivatejetcompany.com/source-google-ad-landing-page" thus getting adwords clicks for pennies.

I probably would redirect to my landing page that looks similar the the company I am affiliated with.

Is this possible? I know its super high ticket and traffic would not be very much but I feel like its worth a try. This could apply to any google keyword and any google ad being run by

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!