• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Blacklist / Whitelist best practices

AdsEmpire

lemons

Contributor
Hey guys!!

What are the basic principles for blacklist and whitelist?

Sometimes I see campaigns with very few conversions and that have spent 2 or 3 times the cpa but I see that there are many feeds that have not yet had many impressions, is it better to blacklist those that already had impressions and did not convert?

On the other hand, if a feed has a good ctr but does not convert, does that mean it is a bad feed? or that the problem is in the offer?

I am running my first campaigns, with few conversions and I still feel a little lost about when it is time to move forward and abandon the offer and when to keep trying and optimizing.

thanks!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!