• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Bing VS. Adwords For Affiliate

Adsterra

iamhero

Here i want to write some review on google vs. bing for affiliate marketers which i have experienced with them :)

Bing
1.It is affiliate friendly by knowing them you're promoting affiliate campaign they will not terminate your account or disapprove your campaign.

Adwords
1.It is not affiliate friendly if they know you're promoting affiliate campaign then they will terminate or disapprove your campaign to hide this you need squeeze page also they need T&C , Privacy policy page on your website.

Bing
2.You can direct setup campaign on bing with direct affiliate URL using tracking template i tried myself and my campaign got approve here.

Adwords
2.Adwords also support tracking templete and i tried to publish campaign using tracking templete by direct affiliate link but they disapprove my campaign saying you are using some kind of software which is not asscepted here.

Bing
Bing have 24 hours live chat support and you can reach upto them anytime and the support agent are really friendly.

Adwords
Adwords don't have live chat support and you need to reach them via calls also on their office hours only.

Bing
I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!