Big Hai Hai from Malaysia

RollerAds

abecbie

Hi Guys, this Zam from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am super excited to join this forum & I Hope I can learn as much as possible for my better advancement in affiliate marketing.

I have good experience with SEO in the past but I left it for more than 6 years (That time I just started my daily job & I did not have enough capital to go for paid traffics). Now, I am involved with Google Adwords & FB Ads. My main business on FB ads promoting local product for the local market. Doing it quite well & making good income for me & my family. I consider what I am doing is online business because promoting offline product to local market needs lots of follow up & closing. It is not an automated process like eCommerce, affiliate & online marketing.

I used to do CPA during my SEO time by building niche/review site & ranking it for TM keywords. I used to make between $10 - $30 per day but due to payout terms Net30 & long wait before websites get ranked I could not survive for long. Also the offer was terminated & stop making

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!