Follow Along Betting Survey Pop - Zeydoo+Propellerads+Peerclick

AdsEmpire

bao

Super Contributor
Before I start on the following along, just want to share my experience with the Finance survey using pop CPA.

Stumbled upon Nick's guide on survey pops and decided to give it a try. Never did survey offers before as I thought the payout was too low and I'm not confident in making them profitable. After reading through the guide a few times, I began to realize that it could be workable even though the payout was low.
Few thing I need to get started:
1. Tracker (I'm using Peerclick for a while now)
2. Landing page (The one Nick shared is good! But didn't know what to write on them until I saw viccarterann sharing his LP)
3. Hosting site for LP (I have a underutilized site. So using it, hopefully it can take all the traffic coming in)
4. Zeydoo's account (I signed up with Zeydoo quite a while ago, but haven't ran offer with them, guess it's a good time to start)
5. Traffic source. (I've been running push traffic with Propellerads for some time now. This is a good chance to test their pops CPA)

First day: I always start with 1 geo

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!