• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Best traffic source for Voluum DSP in tier 1?

RollerAds

Terry20xx

Hey guys,

I want to trial some nutra style offers within voluum DSP as I've got some funds sitting in there from a while back. Can anyone recommend the best traffic network (eg revcontent, mgid etc) to run in tier 1 countries for nutra, and even the best way to generate a whitelist?

I used to have an AM over with VDSP but been out the game for a while and things have changed 🙈

I've done manual spying in the past and even pulled out widget IDs but they weren't active within VDSP. I know of people making a lot via VDSP and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips. Is adplexity the only soy tool that can is trustworthy enough to plug in the final offer url and reverse engineer these

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!