Best Ringtones Ever!

AdsEmpire

Aztral

Super Contributor
Hello everyone!

I know I'm showing my age, but I started trying affiliate marketing back when ringtone offers were the 'thing.'
Got close to making with banner ads, but didn't quite turn the corner and it wouldn't scale.
Oh...and then there was the used domain I bought that was some German company's 'mark.'
After some legal nasty grams from them thought it best to just drop it.

Currently I have a site I use to promote mostly amazon products and its all SEO.
Again, just much cash flow and even SEO can expensive - buying good links, content, tiered PBN, etc.
And Google can be fickle. One month you're making progress moving up in the ranks - the next month some new algorithm hits and you lose 80% traffic.

Although I'm a software/web engineer a few years ago I was between jobs and found a gig doing SEO campaigns.
I did get results - some really good - but again it generally takes cash to make progress even to get 'natural' traffic.

So now I'm back to taking a shot promoting offers via purchased traffic.

Look forward to seeing you around.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!