Best quick method to filter out bots/fraud from pop traffic

Edu-Money

Penfolio

Contributor
Hello all,

I used to run some in-house affiliate campaigns on RTX (50onRed) that were rather high ticket and didn't have good reporting/postback capability.

They used to be profitable and then over time, they were not. I presume the traffic quality has been diluted plus those that could track effectively were able to bid higher on the slots that converted.

Does anyone know how best to optimize in this situation please? I've been hesitant to ask cos I thought I could figure it out but, not so much :/

Gracias Afflift.

---

RTX offers to auto-pause non converting traffic automatically with their BlackBaller if you post back conversions to them, but these offers are high ticket so not many conversions. I was thinking JackySan's ClickerVolt AIDA solution might be helpful, but with pops, I don't think length-of-time spent on page will mean much (because it's pop traffic)?

I asked RTX if I could hide a link on a landing page, then if a bot clicks it, that fires a 'conversion' pixel that signifies bot traffic and tells the BlackBaller to pause that traffic. RTX replied same day. IT appears that BlackBaller cannot be setup to pause traffic that

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!