Best landing page/funnel method for Facebook Ads

Galaksion Contest

WealthyPlayboi

Grand Guru
I'm starting a new eCom brand and Im trying to test a few market-product-angle combinations before creating an entire website.

I have experience running FB ads, usually, I'd start with creating a "test store". Although I'd rather not have mixed data on a store and Im confident in my idea.

After getting into affiliate marketing I've gotten so used to the quickness, fluidity, and freedom of being able to just upload and host landing pages for campaigns.

Could I use Purelander or affLIFTS LP builder and host, netlify + CF, and run Fb's social traffic to them? Does anyone know/think that'd be a bad idea for any reason? If so, why or why not?

PL is an affiliate marketing-based landing page builder, this is why I ask.

I know I could use software like Lander Lab, Click funnels, etc - but I'm trying to keep this test cheap, fast, and straight to the point. I've just always done e-commerce with the regular funnel such as:

Fb Ads --> woocommerce store
FB Ads --> Shopify store
FB Ads --> Click funnel

Would FB start banning all my ad accounts because of a Purelander-created landing page? Ive gotten a bit better at manipulating

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!