Follow Along Bemob + iMonetizeIt Smartlinks + Clickadu

Galaksion Contest

satyaraju

Super Contributor
Hello friends Good evening

I am satyaraju .After seeing the February contest i have applied for ImonetiZeit and my application was approved.i have submitted all the required information with screenshots and it was approved.This is my first smart link trail. First i got one conversion with great difficulty as i have created with wrong targeting and Lateran i stopped. After reading @servando @Luke @ Akahma posts tried to understand properly.

This time i have created campaigns simultaneously in Clickadu and Richads.
so
Affiliate network :imonetizeit
Traffic sources :Clickadu and Richads
Tracker : Bemob
Budget :$30+$30

First i have started my campaign with 8 GEOs in Clickadu. i have created separate campaigns for Desktop and First i have started my campaign with 8 GEOs in Clickadu. i have created separate campaigns for Desktop and M
First i have started my campaign with 8 GEOs in Clickadu. i have created separate campaigns for Desktop and Mobile .And got 2 conversions. For Italy and Poland.Revenue :$2.74 spent $26.97.
screenshot-2021-02-15-at-11-15-10-pm-png.16711
screenshot-2021-02-15-at-11-16-25-pm-png.16712

screenshot-2021-02-15-at-11-19-35-pm-png.16713

Then i have created 2 campaigns

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!