• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join PropellerAds today and promote your affiliate offers with some of the top performing push, pop, and native traffic available!
    Join PropellerAds

Follow Along Bemob+Clickdealer(Iphone Giveaway)+propeller

junaid.khan

Contributor
Hi Guys,

So I was testing a clickdealer offer in Thailand for the past few days on propeller ads Daily Budget 10$ and campaign budget 30$ for each landers
I have tested 2 lander - Gift and spin wheel. Spin wheel didn't perform at all. But the gift Lp performed good so I moved forward with that but then there was a tracking problem happened and it was not recording any conversion so I got total 10 conversions and it recorded 6 after fixing the issue.

I had to pause the campaign because of the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!