Beginner Looking for Early Successes! From FL, USA

AdsEmpire

CadaSan

Lurker
Hi All I am new to the Forum I hope to be very active and hope to become a profitable affiliate. 👋

I started my journey with Facebook Ads running clickbank offers to get a feel for the environment. I made some money but only found myself with a -68% ROI

I didn't use a tracker,
but I did follow the advice of others and was able to get good CTRs (4-6%) on Ads.
I was able to get a good opt in rate for my landing pages (40-60%). But Facebook has its quirks and maintaining a Social Media presence is not my style therefore I decided I need to move on to a different approach.

So I decided to get one month access and give this forum a try. Hopefully it can help me grow and finally be profitable. Well break-even at least...:LOL:

My Name is James Stephenson but online I usually go by CadaSan. It been a moniker for me since I was 14 years old and started playing my first MMO (MapleStory).

I am currently signed up and have access to MaxBounty, Clickbank affiliate networks. I really want to try learning CPA Marketing and best tactics. I believe it calls to me the most.

I signed

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!