• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Begging for Approval

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
An interesting thing is happening right now where I am getting messages from members literally begging for me to approve them on iMonetizeIt.

1612962252908-png.16597

(showing 4 out of 9 messages this same user sent me within ~12 hours of me telling them iMonetizeIt would likely review their application within 24 hours)

Multiple people have done this and it's bringing back memories from my PeerFly days. Obviously, the biggest difference here is that I do not actually work for iMonetizeIt 😆

So, obviously I will not be approving anyones iMonetizeIt application.

But, if you want to know the quickest way to get yourself denied at most affiliate networks and the quickest way to get someone to stop helping you completely, message and beg them a few times an hour.

Seriously, DO NOT message, bug, and beg people who work for affiliate networks to approve your account. I would deny every single publisher at PeerFly that did this to me and it wasn't even my job to go through applications.

This is probably a good life lesson. If you are being annoying, people are going to go out of their way to not help

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!