Beau from Malibu!

RollerAds

bparent1

Lurker
Hi all. Just want to introduce myself. Have used various strategies over the last few months trying everything from direct linking, ClickBank and other offers, to promoting products that I use on my website. I have also been coaching and consulting digital marketing for e-commerce as well as lifestyle blogs.

I work with only a few clients and am interested in shifting my online business pursuits to more affiliate marketing. I've read a ton of success stories (and we know there's a lot, fake and true), and think that I have the know-how and aptitude to create a strong affiliate profile.

Further, if there is anyone that is looking for help with marketing, SEO, email marketing, or entrepreneurial ideas; I would love to chat. I'm going to make the most of affLIFT and the community to learn, discuss, and grow. Active users, helpful guides, and tons of articles to comb through and I'm excited to get started.

This isn't intended to be spam in any way; so if it violates any policy please let me know if we can edit.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Beau Parenteau

Director of Digital Marketing

I have a Podcast if you'd

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!