• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Back to Egypt with Golden Goose

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I typically spend a lot of July traveling with my family and this July has been no different. When I finally get back to a computer, I spend all my time catching up with my businesses and making sure things are running smoothly here on affLIFT :)

Since I believe I'm going to have a bit more time this week, I decided to run some campaigns for Egypt and setup a few pop campaigns using some EG offers from Golden Goose for our contest ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ

1626531521379-png.19541

Here are the campaign details:

Traffic Sources: PropellerAds + Galaksion
Offers: Mainstream EG from Golden Goose (massive split test to start)
Tracker: Voluum

I believe this campaign has potential because I've had a lot of success with EG in the past and I recognize some of the offers Golden Goose currently has and see some new ones I've never run before that appear to be performing well.

Also, I've run EG a TON on PropellerAds but I don't believe I've tested Galaksion there. The traffic is a lot cheaper so we'll see how performance is. They seem to have volume though.

First stage of testing should run ~$30 on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!