• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Guide AutoOptimization With TheOptimizer

AdsEmpire

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Previously I wrote about Brax over here and now I have been using TheOptimizer for a while to manage all my Native campaigns. It has been amazing and takes out a lot of manual work and apart from some work at the beginning of campaigns, you can pretty much set some rules and let Optimizer do the hard work.

Setting up TheOptimizer is quite easy with the account wizard tool. It covers most of the Native ad platforms that affiliates use.
bCT2T4XsDD5SBf8htb0Vg3gEpVX46BO8RSAXnaPi0vrYnz-5Na5G4O_aS1d8ioKN9BMQcqN02NZxuXCA6LJSN4g2oY-tClrqRDYWAqPXjfmYPbxltqTqvJCmSsrOcavLDK_qHCaj

They also have recently introduced Facebook and AmazonDSP which is pretty cool and I would like to try out Facebook with them at some point
GY8gSvh9qeRHMFpgWPi82emAKyn5RvJp4-mM5dglq1lep0q7VOdGvdcAiVAFYMZRblo-xNslEzwx611odXahcZEturi1mZ4uGZsnEdQZbNl8i_gLIYFMm8qm4-F2LYhb_9EMPu2S

It supports a lot of trackers many of which I didn’t even know existed 🧐. This makes it way more affiliate-friendly than Brax in my opinion which only supports Voluum/Google Analytics
eCH-j-fv5pHMY8_bgKsuW7wJffAoniD8U0dLzKdwgKiUl7sbWffUHF6GkKXnugP7r2uL4nsi5yPZ0keuNUL8fMJ1zNy6PUKNfJIOiVXVROekZUtZh2SXQkKouldtSrrdxaIiRSDP

Compared to Brax where you can upload a creative to multiple different campaigns in one click, Optimizer requires you to add new creatives separately to each of your campaigns.

With Optimizer, you need to go to separate campaigns and you can add “existing contents” to it easily. They are constantly introducing new things to their

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!