• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Automation Tools for the Blacklisting Site IDs Phase of Campaign?

CrakRevenue

gordgoodfellow

Contributor
Hi there,

I was wondering if there were any tools which automated the donkey-work of blacklisting siteIDs on the way to getting to the set of siteIDs which were interested in a particular offer (which would then start the optimization process for the site IDs that worked).

For this particular campaign I'm using Bemob and PopAds. Both these have their own APIs. So in theory this boring but necessary work at the start could be automated.

The target market of my campaign in this case is Australia, which is not where I live, so in order to watch this carefully I need to be awake and alert during Australian time, which is + 9 hours. Clearly I can't be awake and alert 24 hours a day, so some kind of automation would be very welcome.

Does anyone know of any such utilities available that can do this? The market is certainly there, so I was wondering if this market had been satisfied yet.

Looking forward, sleepily, to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!