• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Follow Along August Contest . ZeroPark+ Imonetize Dating Smartlink. Lets Go!

CrakRevenue

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Geo: Will be testing a few European Geos recommended by my AM at @iMonetizeIt
Smartlink: Adult Dating (I Have customized it a bit depending on previous experience)

I have got the list of whitelist sources from ZeroPark and the bids seem to be pretty great. I just hope they have enough traffic to scale if this SmartLink performs well. I have previously run this SmartLink on remnant balances on various sources and it has performed well for me before.

Budget Per Day: $15 each Mobile and Desktop
Tracker Used: BeMob (Yes I know, I need to upgrade it soon enough)

So I have 11 sources to work with according to ZP's whitelist and the bids are all well and good so hopefully the offer converts! It takes time to get used to ZeroPark and the last time I tried ZeroPark it was basically a quick tutorial on "How to throw $200 out the window". Hoping for better results this time!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!