Atomic Habits and an affLIFT book club?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
On my flight to Las Vegas for Affiliate Summit I started reading (I use Audible so I am actually listening) the book Atomic Habits. I am not done with it yet, but I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite books and I've already learned quite a bit that I can apply to my personal life, my business, and affiliate marketing.

So, I wanted to tell you about it so you can check it out :)

Atonic Habits

This book also got me to thinking about creating an affLIFT Book Club. I read over 20 books last year. I listen to books while I am driving and that accounts for nearly all of my "reading" and even though I have a very short optional commute, I am still able to devour quite a few books a year. If you are thinking "I do not have time to read books" then you are in the same situation I was in a few years ago. You absolutely have time to read books. You just need to make the time and in my opinion, it's time well spent.

So, as a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!