• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Are you running in-page push?

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Are you running in-page push? If not, you might want to test it out!

When in-page push first started being added to various traffic sources, the amount of traffic they had available was pretty sad. I suppose that happens with most new ad formats. However, the traffic sources have done a good job of convincing their publishers to start running in-page push because the traffic volumes are up and I've been very impressed by the quality lately too.

My most recent campaigns have been on PropellerAds. Here are a few campaigns I've run recently using both traditional push notifications and in-page push on the same campaign (using CPA Goal):

in-page-push-png.20313

in-page-2-png.20314

The CTR and conversion rates on in-page has been solid. I know AdCash has been talking about how well their in-page is performing as well so I may have to test that next.

I'm interested to hear your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!