Are We Losing The Ability To Communicate?

kaminari

ProMedia

I'm loving the information and data that I'm finding on AffLift. One piece of information I read somewhere lead me to apply to a CPA network called ROICollective. After several days I got a cryptic response through Skype. Analyzing the situation, it seems to me that with a burgeoning ADHD mindset and a propensity abbreviate all communication, we are diminishing our capacity to fully communicate ideas, concepts, and analyses. As an example, here is my response to Lisa Summer of ROI Collective.

Hello Lisa, I may have erred in applying to your network. You tell me, above, that you have to "block my account for now." You give no explanation at all. Where I come from, telling someone that you must "block their account" is inflammatory by nature You also ask me "if I am interested", but leave zero relative references. Am I interested in what? We have not spoken, and you have not made any offers. You contacted me at 12:34 AM and then blocked me by 6:18. If you read my application, you would have known that I am on the west coast of North America and there would be a high degree of probability that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!