Are Mobidea Offers Good For PUSH?

AdsEmpire

DanDoug

Contributor
Hey, what's up CPA Marketers and future Super Affiliates,

NEWBIE QUESTION Alert...:eek:

I am currently testing Popunder traffic with Monitizer smart links and direct-linking to some super low payout tier 2/3 offer on Mobidea.

Right now I would like to go in on Push notification traffic, as I am keen to test creative and learn the basics of copywriting..

Due to the fact that I am on a bit of a lean startup budget, I would like to send all my traffic to 1 affiliate network, that preferably specializes in tier 2/3 countries and low payout offer that will work for Push ads.

I would like to stick to 1 network at the start so I can get my money out when I reach the cap, and reinvest it into campaigns. This seems like a better plan than having 100 bucks in ten different networks across the globe.

Please let me know your thought and advice on the above, I am open to ideas and input.

After digging around the follow along and videos online, It looks like mainstream dating and sweeps will be the best vertical for a newbie like myself to get involved in..

How are you guys

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!