Any possible way to earn money with Facebook ads + Nutra, Weighloss, Adult Offer

AdsEmpire

TM2538

Contributor
Hello everyone.
This is my 2nd post on this forum.
I hope I can find something new or some useful advice from you guys.

I'm a newbie, or maybe I have a little more experience with other newbies because I have experience with FB ads.
To be honest, I have a very strong and abundant source of profiles, ad accounts, BM accounts, so I provide ad account rental services and know CPA through my clients..

Like title, I want to launch some FB advertising campaigns for Nutra, weightloss, male enhancement offers.
I thought I could make money with them easily (as long as my ads worked), but I was wrong.

I know how to do everything to make my ads work, (using good ad accounts + good cloaking), but I keep losing money. Currently I have 1 COD offer - male enhancement.
Everything is very favorable, CTR ( CTR link click 3-6%), CPC ( 0.1-0.2$) ... are all very good, but I have a big problem, that is my Approve rate is too low - that's why I lost.

1653924737083-png.27352

As you can see, within 7 days, I got 186 leads, but my AR was only 23%, only 43

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!