• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Analyzing PopAds Campaign Data

CrakRevenue

Jasmine

Hi,

Ive completed @Luke course and have continued testing and have been lucky enough to see some profit and a positive ROI for a couple days. However I am having trouble analysing the data to be more effective. I understand the data, its just i don't have a strategy in place, because Im still learning about what to look out for within the data to increase the ROI.

I believe I can achieve a higher positive ROI with hard work and dedication 🙂 .

Can anyone please help with tips for analysing the data, to make effective changes to my campaigns?

Or if there is a really good video guide online showing how to do this, could you please point

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!