An optimized landing page structure for SOI offers, may work with other offers too

Adsterra

kamchatka

Lurker
I work mostly with the finance industry as direct partner. I have also dabbled in few other offers. From my experience building a list
of customers before you send them on to your affiliate program is better in the long run.

You can directly market your offers to them in the future. I have a general structure for my landing pages.
I tweak them from time to time but the larger structure of it remains the same.

I have used our own custom heatmap tracking back in the day, when there was only clickegg.

Recently we ran a study with help of an in house AI/ML product made Python, Tensorflow, and few other
libs to track the eye movement of a visitor on to a web page. We got 100's of paid and non paid volunteers
to do the study. We were funded by a client and can not publish the whole length of the study,
but I can certainly give a gist of it.

Our objective was to know how the eye movement of a casual visitor browsing by and what their reactions
are to specific sections of a site. We limited it to the first scroll

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!