Am I Doing it Right ?

AdsEmpire

BenyxThunderex

Super Contributor
Hello everyone, thanks to @Luke for recommending Monetizer for Newbies who are choosing affiliate networks to begin with. Right after I launched my first campaign on Evadav during the night early in the Morning I received my commission which was great because Other offers from other affiliate networks never converted that fast, so it made me happy :) 😁 :eek: and to keep on improving on what is working and what isn't working.
screenshot-1611173723061-jpg.16215

But the problem that I face is balancing the spending on the campaigns and trying to get back the profit that can enable me to reuse that profit on the campaigns I tested Adult Vertical on different countries but so far Thailand is the only country that proved to be successful, but the problem is still trying to get profit in order to reuse on the campaigns again.
campaigns-jpg.16216
I want to try other verticals on the same country of Thailand, but what I fear is that am on the budget of $221 how am I going to get the return to reuse on the campaigns again.
screenshot-1611175295687-jpg.16219

Let me know what you think should I try other verticals on Thailand,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!