Follow Along Affiliate Quest [Part 1 - Campaign launch and first optimizations]

1win

Alexiz

Contributor
Hi Community!
Wish you a happy start of the Year!
I am new on AffLift and affiliate marketing in general.
I have some basic knowledge about it and I am already trying to promote some CPI utilities offers, however, it was tough for me.

I decided to join this forum to tell more about my experience. Hope someone will find it useful and at least will not repeat my mistakes. And I’ll also appreciate if someone shares his experience.

I have to find my approach to choosing the offer.
I plan to research a lot and find a working combination of an offer and a traffic source.
I discussed the offers with affiliate managers before. As you know, it is harder to discuss things when you are new to affiliate marketing and it is harder to make managers tell more about actually profitable offers. It happens sometimes that in the beginning of a cooperation managers promote certain offers where they want traffic and push them to you. Which is understandable.

I understood that to find a working combination of an offer and a traffic source one must dedicate enough time to Spying.

I see two

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!