Affiliate Marketing Opportunity With A Fresh Gaming Product (Light Pong!)

Galaksion Contest

Light Pong

Lurker
Hey affiliate marketers! My name is Matt and I lead a lot of marketing and community efforts at playlightpong.com ... We launched on Kickstarter September 28th and hit our funding goal within 6 hours! With 7 days left in our Kickstarter (and in spirit of community) we're opening up an affiliate program!

We are giving 23% commission for each $99 sale when someone backs us on Kickstarter through your referral link.

Visit here for your referral link:
https://light-pong-the-1-dimensional.kickbooster.me/boost

Selling Light Pong will be more a matter of digital marketing savvy VS cold calling or 1 to 1 sales UNLESS you are selling to industry relevant influencers to shout out your referral link via their channels... We are confident though that if you take advantage of our Kickstarter, website, and social media content that you will be able to make stuff that converts!!

PS - I would hate for this to purely be about advertising our affiliate link so if you ever wanna discuss what we've done for marketing, building our now 350+ person Discord community, or general business stuff! Feel free to chat with me here and/or DM us @playlightpong on any social media...

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!