Follow Along Advertizer Push + Dating (Optimization)

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am currently running a nicely profitable campaign on PropellerAds and full of confidence, last week I decided to test my luck with Advertizer.

1586872965852-png.10056

As you can see, I was profitable on the first day (the 9th) and then negative the next day and I did not continue it after my funds ran out. I decided to focus on the PropellerAds campaign, but after finally taking a look through my Voluum data for the Advertizer campaign, I see there is some potential here.

So, I just added another $100 to the account and my goal is to optimize this campaign and get it profitable. I'm going to do a follow along and show you my strategy and we'll see how it goes.

The most important thing with most traffic sources is their SubIDs. With PropellerAds, these would be the ZoneIDs. With Advertizer, they're called Partners.

So, here is a look at my Partner stats so far:

1586873171177-png.10057

This report is pretty easy to generate in Voluum and would be in any other tracker as well assuming that you have the tracking tokens setup properly.

As you can see, I already went through and marked some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!