• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Popunder, direct link, banner, push notification, and Interstitial traffic is all available on Adsterra. Buy traffic at great rates and start getting conversions.
    Join Adsterra Today!

Official Adsterra - Ad Network with Partner Care. Trusted by 20K+ Partners Worldwide

Zeydoo

Adsterra

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
Adsterra is a friendly and flexible advertising network, serving over 30 billion ad impressions worldwide per month.
It works with 12K+ direct publishers and 8K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks.

Want to test Adsterra's traffic? Grab a promo code!
  • YCM8VNKE β€” Bonus $30 added to a $150 deposit
  • HPEZ4TRD β€” Bonus $100 added to a $500 deposit
(y) Feel free to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid through 15 June.

How to apply in 3 easy steps:
  1. Sign up with Adsterra (if you haven't yet)
  2. Go to Finance, choose your payment option and top up your balance
  3. Get a bonus automatically and launch a campaign!
The ad network offers multiple ad formats for advertisers:
  • Popunders
  • Web Push
  • Banners
  • Native Ads
  • Vast (video)
Various cost models:
CPM, CPA, CPI (PPI), CPC, CPL, CPO, RTB.

Payment methods: Paxum, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Wire transfer, Capitalist, Yandex Money, Visa/Mastercard, QIWI.

The minimum advertising budget is just $100.

Start earning now!

P.S. Please share your experience if you have tried our ad network! Try it now if you have not, and tell us what you think.

Last edited:
AdCombo

Likeaboss

Super Contributor
Hello, I'm looking for PH push traffic.
  • what kind of traffic do you have Adult/mainstream or BOTH?
  • is your traffic in house or broker?
  • How long have you guys been in business?
  • how much daily clicks do you have for PH?
  • How much is the min starting CPC?
  • How much is min deposit to get started with you guys?
  • how long does it take to get your ads approved by moderation?
  • Do you have any promo code for a first time partner?
  • do you have any in-house blacklist/whitelist
  • Do you know your audience demography information like the male/female ratio in subscribers
  • can we separately target push subscribers AGE ( based on the # of days they became subscriber )

Last edited:

Adsterra

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hello, I'm looking for PH push traffic.
  • what kind of traffic do you have Adult/mainstream or BOTH?
  • is your traffic in house or broker?
  • How long have you guys been in business?
  • how much daily clicks do you have for PH?
  • How much is the min starting CPC?
  • How much is min deposit to get started with you guys?
  • how long does it take to get your ads approved by moderation?
  • Do you have any promo code for a first time partner?
  • do you have any in-house blacklist/whitelist
  • Do you know your audience demography information like the male/female ratio in subscribers
  • can we separately target push subscribers AGE ( based on the # of days they became subscriber )

Hi, we do have it!

• We have both, and you can choose only adult, only mainstream or both in your dashboard while creating campaigns.
  • We offer traffic from direct publishers.
  • We've been in business since 2013 as a company, but our leaders and affiliate management team has more than 20 years of both publishing and advertising experience.
  • You can see traffic volumes as well as recommended bid on our campaign creation page. For that, please choose all targets you need. Once it is done, you’ll see the minimum bid as well as the average one: http://prntscr.com/rf6gi4. To see expected volumes, please set up a bid: http://prntscr.com/rnw3vh
  • As per Minimum CPC, You can see all the bids on a page Create campaign.
  • $100 is a min deposit to get started
  • In practice, it takes about an hour, but we are trying to make it faster.
  • We can collect blacklists and whitelists after the campaign is live for a day or two. We don't recommend to run wl/bl campaigns from the start as you never know which placement will work for you best.
  • We can't provide info about the audience demography yet.
  • Yes, you can separately target push subscribers AGE. The target is available!
And yes, we will post here a promo code for the Afflift members within a day or so :)

Adsterra

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
;) Hey guys! Who asked about promo codes? Here you are:
  • YCM8VNKE β€” $30 for a $150 deposit
  • HPEZ4TRD β€” $100 for a $500 deposit
(y)Feel free to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid through 15 June.

Our quick onboarding will help you use the Adsterra's intuitive interface. In case of any questions drop us a message via a live chat. :)

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
;) Hey guys! Who asked about promo codes? Here you are:
  • YCM8VNKE β€” $30 for a $150 deposit
  • HPEZ4TRD β€” $100 for a $500 deposit
(y)Feel free to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid through 15 June.

Our quick onboarding will help you use the Adsterra's intuitive interface. In case of any questions drop us a message via a live chat. :)
Can we use them even if it's not a first-time deposit? :D

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Hi @Adsterra, I did sign up for an account. However, to be approved for the CC payment method, I have to verify my identity and the account manager said you guys only accept Passport as identity proof, which I don't have. I have a national identity card that is accepted almost everywhere. Can you help me get that CC payment method approved?

Adsterra

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hi @Adsterra, I did sign up for an account. However, to be approved for the CC payment method, I have to verify my identity and the account manager said you guys only accept Passport as identity proof, which I don't have. I have a national identity card that is accepted almost everywhere. Can you help me get that CC payment method approved?

What is your login with Adsterra?