AdSense Questions

gigsy

Super Contributor
So I'm sat here thinking while I try to learn more about Affiliate marketing and selling and everything in between why not just try and build a system where I build and grow a network of Adsense sites to bring in a consistent monthly amount. I appreciate this is probably a lot harder than it looks and I'm a bit late to the adsense party.

But I do like the idea of a little stream running into my bank account every month.

Sept - Dec 2018

So far I have built a number of sites (5) as test sites in various niches and one is now earning around £300 pm ($400) but the other 4 are a £1 here and there.

I'm getting around 00.60 pence - 75 cents per click and a 20% CTR on the main site. (so this is now my niche to build out)

Question

1. So is their any reason why I can't just send cheap traffic from - Megapu.sh or similar to grow the traffic?

2. What is the best way to set up tracking this traffic? naturally the idea is to spend $20 to make $40.

3. At the moment the best

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!