Adplexity Giveaway

AdsEmpire

lelitob

Contributor
I think most of you know what is Adplexity spying tool, but for the ones that don't know let's make a very small recap.

Adplexity is the top spying tool that will show you what competitors are running. It shows you what creative/landing page/targeting option(kinda) and for what affiliate network they run the offer. So you can actually see what is converting right now and how it's converting. I wasn't into CPA when this tool was released, but as an old affiliatefix member i can say this tool alone changed a LOT how marketers tend to setup a campaign.

Adplexity has 4 tools ( for each tool you have to pay a month sub), every tool spy some kind of online ads:
  • Adplexity Mobile
  • Adplexity Desktop
  • Adplexity Native
  • Adplexity Ecommerce [new- it scan shopify stores and gives you stats about what are the good products and info about them, plus copy fb ads]

HERE THE GIVEAWAY
So i was zapping through the Mobidea blog, when i saw that they're giving away 3 Adplexity accounts. Not much to say, take a look at mobidea blog that has some good articles and that the link

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!