Follow Along AdMaven + Push Offers + PeerClick

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, I've been pretty sporadic with my follow alongs over the past few weeks. Time to focus :)

I just put $100 on my AdMaven account. I am going to run some push offers on their popunder traffic. I suspect some of the traffic sources I am buying traffic from already are buying AdMaven's traffic so I might as well get it direct, right?

I'm going to setup 2 campaigns with $25 budgets each to start. One will be going to a PeerFly push offer and the other to the PropellerAds smart link. Just direct linking these to see if I can get them profitable.

I'll update the thread once I get my campaigns approved and have some data.

BTW, I am using PeerClick as my tracker and it's directly integrated already with AdMaven (shown as Ad-Maven in the Sources template on PeerClick). It's also directly integrated with the PropellerAds smart link. I'll let you know any hurdles I run into during the setup.

I'm sure @AdMaven will be happy to help us

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!