• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along AdMaven + Desktop Extension + Landingtrack = Profit?

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been testing some offers from Zeydoo and I've been impressed with them. So, I want to test some more. I've had some success in the past with desktop extension offers and I've heard they perform well on Ad-Maven, so let's give it a shot.

Traffic Source: AdMaven Pops (@AdMaven)
Offers: Desktop Extensions from Zeydoo (@Zeydoo)
Tracker: Landingtrack (@Landingtrack)
Budget: $30

1596827155143-png.13106

I will be rotating 6 offers that are very similar (basically different LPs):

1596827790966-png.13107

I'm going to optimize based on source. The payouts are all around $1.60 with the exception of one with a lower payout (Fast, Power EcoSearch) that I'll be monitoring closely. So, I'm going to cut off anything with $1.25 spend and no conversions.

I'll also start removing offers that aren't converting once they've spent $5 if they have not gotten a conversion.

Initial budget is $30. If I get some conversions, we'll keep it going. If not, we'll scrap it and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!