• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along AdMaven + BeMob + Traffic Company = profit? :)

MGID

Dragan89

Hey everyone,

I wanted to test AdMaven for some time, and since it's finally happening I am doing this follow along to get the support and help from the community.

🎯 Traffic Source: AdMaven
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
👍 Type of Offer: Various content subscription offers for test
💰 Offer Payout: $0.5 - $3.5
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have had some success with content subscription offers, they convert decently on pops since most are one and two click flows
🔍 I am unsure about:
Never worked with AdMaven so I don't know what type of offer converts good with their traffic

So, some campaigns are already approved, some are waiting for approval, I already got some traffic but nothing worth mentioning...
There are two options for traffic delivery, even and ASAP, and for a decent amount of traffic it turned out that recommended bid and ASAP delivery work best.
What I really like is that you have a keyword in custom reports so you can have some idea where your traffic is coming from
1548861247198-png.2830

That would be about all for start, I will post an update when

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!