Guide Adflex.io Walk-through, The New Native Adspy Tool.

Geozo

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Adflex.io Recently have Launched Native Spy-tool .. According to the last update : it contains more than 10+ Ad networks

1-png.32161

Same filtration as Their Facebook tool with some modification to suite this Ad type

Adflex.io have an interesting filter, and could be good as a start point. "publisher " When you filter with it"just randomly"or for a specific publisher , you could get some info on the Ad network for this site, As a start, then you could build your strategy of searching on that

2-png.32162

it gives you directly a results of ads and domains of its landing page"if its already an offer"
from my opinion - i can start from here searching what i will run on native , and later may be where to run it
You can take any of these Domain and start broad your search

3-png.32163

Take in consideration you can do the same with Ad details page , Ad owner pages,

4-png.32164

but with the Specific search with Domain name in URL Chain you have the ability to Add more filter and make your search more

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!