Adding Back LIFETIME Membership Option

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am thinking about adding back the LIFETIME Membership option. I've had a ton of people ask about purchasing it. The cost was $250 with the early bird launch. I am planning to increase that to $350.

The forum is growing and I want to draw in as many members as possible because I believe long term, that will provide the most value to everyone. Just wondering your thoughts since you are already a member of the forum.

None of you will have to pay more (you will never have to pay more) :) This would be for new members only. Does that price seem fair? If you do not have a lifetime membership, is that a price you would be interested in paying to get one?

MGID
BTW, as we grow and I look at new options to try to improve the community, I will always ask for your opinion first. You guys/gals are what is going to make this all a success and I value your opinion and feedback 👍

It's up to you buddy. More members is always good.

I think it is fine. In case some of old members wants to buy lifetime membership, will the old price be available for them? I like the way this forum is growing :)

I think it is fine. In case some of old members wants to buy lifetime membership, will the old price be available for them? I like the way this forum is growing :)
No, the early bird prices are gone from the Account Upgrades page. If a current member messages me we may be able to work something out though :)

The read somewhere that if something of high quality is underpriced people tend to ignore it even though its good so I agree you keep the lifetime membership at 350