• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

About bot traffic

Adsterra

chervenkov

Grand Guru
This is another topic which bothers me:

We say there are a lot of bots in some traffic sources, placements etc. etc.

But there are bots and bots - "good bots" some of them are Google bots, SEO bots, data centers bots and they are with known IPs because you can find a lot sites with these information.

There are also "bad bots" - made for fraud leads, increase publisher profits etc.

Maybe there are some other bots too :)

When we know the good bots I think we can filter them in the beginning - not sure how you can add a thousands of IPs manually, but maybe like a file - I remember Zeropark had an option to add CSV file for blacklist - maybe via API, I don't know , because I'm not so deep inside this stuff yet but I'm sure it's possible and we can save some funds from the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!